2' x 2' vitrified tile.
- Toilet Walls: Ceramic tiles-cladding upto 7'0” height.
Flooring: Anti-skid ceramic tile.
- Kitchen: Polished black granite with 2'0” ceramic tiles on the walls along the side of granite platform. Single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board.
- Painting Internal walls: Finished smooth with putty, painted with primer and Emulsion.(Asian paints or equivalent)
- Painting External walls: Finished with Exterior Emulsion.
(Asian paints or equivalent)
- Joineries: Main entrance door frame thickness of 6” in teakwood and Main door Shutter thickness 1½” in teakwood designer panel solid doors.
Internal door frames and back door frames in Teakwood, thickness of 4½” and skin Wood Shutters with melamine finish. Toilet door frames in Teak wood with waterproof solid core shutter with PVC sheet cladding inside. Windows frame in teak wood and shutters in teak wood with center glass, MS safety grills duly painted with synthetic enamel paint.
- Sanitary & Plumbing: European colour closets of Hindware or any other equivalent. Chrome plated taps of parryware or equivalent . (Numbers as per drawings)
Three phase connection. Wiring with Finolex or equivalent make. Switches - Anchor Roma or equivalent.
Geyser, fans, tube lights, exhaust fans, lights on both sides of the gates and portico light will be provided.
- water supply :4.5” Bore well to a depth of 80ft fitted with 1 HP jet Motor pump.
- Staircase: Granite flooring and teak wood handles.
Over head tank: 1500 liters capacity with MS Ladder.
Water supply: Bore well fitted with motor pump
- Weathering course: Lime mix brick jelly with pressed tiles.
Interlocking pavers 3 feet around the building.
- Structural specification & Foundation: As per drawings.
Each house will have compound wall 5,0' height on all sides with designed grill gate with thickness of 2 Kg measuring 9' x 5' in front side for car park entry and another small gate with thickness of 2 kg measuring 3'6” x 5'.
Rain water harvesting will be provided for the building.
|Land & construction Agreement
(Within 15 days from the date of booking )
|20% of the total cost
(Within 30 days from the date of booking)
|80% of the Land cost